Improve Chilled Water System Efficiency with Xpress
MAXIMIZE OVERALL PLANT EFFICIENCY.
Xpress: Automated Optimization
Based on tekWorx powerful CEO® technology, this package continuously and automatically minimizes the power required for air distribution and delivery. Proven adaptive control techniques optimize air pressure, flow and temperature (system and zone) while maximizing economization mode and meeting desired space conditions.
Cooling Production & Distribution
These optimization algorithms are responsible for providing efficiency-based chiller plant production equipment calls and chilled water process control setpoints. The CPM will coordinate equipment sequencing and resetting the system setpoints to minimize total cooling system energy usage, thereby optimizing overall system efficiency
Optimizes system efficiency by optimizing condenser water process parameters along with pump and cooling tower operation. When water side economization is available, the HRM optimizes mode transition and heat exchange flow and temperature.
Xpress: A Window into Your System
Built into every Xpress solution, the Energy Efficiency Dashboard monitors live plant production, energy, and efficiency values to give you a real-time window into system performance.
- Interactive: real‐time and historical energy performance analysis
- Alerts: receive alert when parameter out of range
- Trending: compare efficiency performance over various ranges
Xpress: Solutions For Any System
- Up to 3 WC or 6 AC chiller
- Standard hydronics and control
- Bid/spec project or well-defined retrofit project
- No commissioning assistance needed
- Complex systems with large tonnages and/or number of chillers
- Retrofit projects
- Sites requiring assistance with hydronics, communications, control & rebate applications
- Energy study required for funding
Additional Support Services
Remote Monitoring + Diagnostics
Key performance parameters and system operation logs are reviewed to identify potential problems that can degrade system efficiency.
Enterprise Efficiency Dashboard
Dynamic comparison and ranking of multiple sites based on selectable dates and performance criteria and KPIs
tekWorx engineers will identify the steps necessary to qualify for utility rebates and incentives, providing detailed cost and energy saving that can help sell projects to decision-makers and earn utility dollars.