Comprehensive Maintenance and Support Services
Pragmatic Programs to Ensure Maximum System Efficiency
System installation and startup is just the beginning of an on-going commitment to customer support. tekWorx capabilities ensure your plant‘s efficiency stays optimized through continuous commissioning of key system performance parameters and monitoring of operator interaction.
Remote Monitoring & Diagnostic Services
Monthly subscription to evaluate key performance parameters customized by site and review of system operation logs to identify potential problems that can degrade system efficiency.
- Troubleshooting to identify root causes and corrective actions
- Documentation of results sent to operations staff
- Text/phone updates for matters requiring urgent attention
Enterprise Efficiency Dashboard
Dynamic comparison and ranking of multiple sites based on selectable dates and performance criteria and KPIs
Site Performance Leaderboard
- Ranks facilities in order from most efficient to least efficient based on annual kW per ton average
Customized Metrics + Reporting
- Choose from values like Chiller kW, CHW pump kW, Cooling Tower Fan kW per ton averages at intervals of hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
- Remote back‐up prevents loss of historical data with remote back‐up on tekWorx.
Track, Trend + Reward
- Track if plants are trending upwards or downwards in the overall list of facilities.
- Identify plants in need of servicing or will provide you with the opportunity to acknowledge the hard work of local facility teams.
Holistic System View
- Monitor and compare each facilities total system kW/Ton performance.
- Generate customizable reports that can be emailed to a list of users at selectable intervals for key system metrics.
Utility Rebate and Incentive Assistance
Utilities offer a wide array of rebates and incentives to assist customers with the costs of implementing energy efficiency measures. tekWorx has extensive experience with custom utility rebates and can help you navigate the process.
Sales assistance to owners and contractors to identify rebate opportunity.
Completion of utility rebate application and associated paperwork
Manage submission of energy calculations and support discussion with utility oversight representative.